Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Forza Motorsport 3 Spec Racing Series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series 1 is about to be underway!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Capitol614
Admin

Series 1 is about to be underway! Empty
PostSubject: Series 1 is about to be underway!   Series 1 is about to be underway! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Please regularly check the series information section for the Spec Miata series 1.
We will be continuously updating in preparation for the first race. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://fmspecmiata.forumotion.com
DelayedPenalty

PostSubject: Re: Series 1 is about to be underway!   Series 1 is about to be underway! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm

We are shooting for a January start for the series. Please keep checking back to see any updated information. Run groups will be posted soon so we can make qualifying go much smoother than the first attempt.
Back to top Go down
DelayedPenalty

PostSubject: Re: Series 1 is about to be underway!   Series 1 is about to be underway! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Well, my Xbox Live subscription runs out tomorrow, and since I'm moving next weekend, and will be without cable/internet for a few days at least, I am not going to renew until I have internet hooked up. Hopefully we can get things rolling in late January/early February! I promise this is going to get off the ground soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series 1 is about to be underway!   Series 1 is about to be underway! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series 1 is about to be underway!
Page 1 of 1