Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Forza Motorsport 3 Spec Racing Series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Qualifying Groups (Please Read!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DelayedPenalty

Qualifying Groups (Please Read!) Empty
PostSubject: Qualifying Groups (Please Read!)   Qualifying Groups (Please Read!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:33 pm

To make things smoother once we finally start up again, the plan is to divide everyone up into run groups which will have specific start times.

Qualifying will now take place on FRIDAY nights at 9 PM EST. Racing will be the following night at 9 PM EST as well. Qualifying will determine the running order for races the following night, and everyone will get to race, not just a Top 8 race as originally planned.

Qualifying is divided into groups of 6 (except for group 6 which has 2 open slots remaining, tell your friends if they haven't signed up). Capitol and I will run the first group, then jump from room to room to moderate. Each group has been set by the order you signed up for the league in (give or take). Each group will be responsible for starting their own room or party, and then inviting Capitol and I both to moderate. DO NOT BEGIN until the moderators are in your room. Once your start time hits, anyone who has not qualified with get a DNQ and drop to the end of the grid for racing.

IF your qualifying time does not work for you, please let me know and I will do my best to rearrange things. Remember, your race time the following night may fall at the same time!

Here are the run groups:

Group 1: Rolloff at 9:00 PM EST
27 (DelayedPenalty)
16 (Capitol614)
13 (Conkinator451)
88 (chmashdejare)
20 (Bullish)
26 (atomik47)

Group 2: Rolloff at 9:10 PM EST
23 (Stone Adams)
17 (NightFox17)
95 (CREEPINDONKEY)
84 (SuperTone1984)
11 (TheRealFoXQc)
66 (Redman Racer)

Group 3: Rolloff at 9:20 PM EST
58 (StillwaterOK)
7 (Project Kahn)
83 (Aceshigh)
14 (cagedranger45)
72 (dividedwefallo21)
129 (Flier129)

Group 4: Rolloff at 9:30 PM EST
98 (krauos)
67 (lxegtr)
89 (JR89)
82 (UP1DOWN5)
12 (Live2surfmtk)
56 (ShentR)

Group 5: Rolloff at 9:40 PM EST
90 (popojep)
42 (killall42)
33 (CivicSista)
47 (Chuckytt)
97 (Brad02gt)
86 (Lone Wolf886)

Group 6: Rolloff at 9:50 PM EST
85 (SAMHAIN9385)
99 (KillingPointman)
15 (JU240)
00 (Bob's BBQ Buffet)
EMPTY
EMPTY
Back to top Go down
krauos

krauos

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying Groups (Please Read!)   Qualifying Groups (Please Read!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 pm

I'm at work until 11:30pm EST. How would I qualify?
Back to top Go down
DelayedPenalty

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying Groups (Please Read!)   Qualifying Groups (Please Read!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 am

krauos wrote:
I'm at work until 11:30pm EST. How would I qualify?

Do an online race at the track we'll be racing (being the only person in the room), and put your settings at 3 laps, simulation fuel/tires, simulation damage. When finished, save the replay of the race and post it to your storefront. Send Capitol or I a message and let us know that it's posted, and we'll record your time from there.

Does that work for you?
Back to top Go down
krauos

krauos

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying Groups (Please Read!)   Qualifying Groups (Please Read!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 pm

I can do that no problem. I will do that either the Thurday night or Friday morning or Friday night before the race. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying Groups (Please Read!)   Qualifying Groups (Please Read!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qualifying Groups (Please Read!)
Page 1 of 1