Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Forza Motorsport 3 Spec Racing Series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Race #1: Road Atlanta Full

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DelayedPenalty

Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Empty
PostSubject: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Tonight's scheduled race has been postponed due to technical difficulties. Stay tuned for the rescheduled event's date and time.

Capitol and I will be working to streamline the process of qualifying order and race order.
Back to top Go down
typhoon089

PostSubject: Re: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:36 pm

maybe move road atl to the end of the line and start next week with laguna. Kind of getting sick of road Atlanta....
Back to top Go down
SuperTone1984

PostSubject: Re: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:00 pm

typhoon089 wrote:
maybe move road atl to the end of the line and start next week with laguna. Kind of getting sick of road Atlanta....

i agree.
Back to top Go down
DelayedPenalty

PostSubject: Re: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 am

I still haven't talked to Capitol about what the plan will be. I'm going to be out of town this weekend, and the following weekend is Thanksgiving, so I'm sure the turnout will be minimal.

I think the two of us need to hammer out some details before we make another stab at getting this thing going. I think if we shoot for the first weekend in December to get things back up and running it might work better.
Back to top Go down
dividedwefall21

PostSubject: Re: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:10 pm

tracks never get old, road atlantas not my favorite, but i dont think theres a need to change the track
Back to top Go down
krauos

krauos

PostSubject: Re: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:55 pm

the weekend is almost here. Everyone ready for the race? Delayed/Capitol, any good news with networking issues?

If I can make a reccomendation, it would be for everyone to check their NAT settings, to make sure they are open. I know mine like to default to strict every now and then, and I have to load up my router settings on the computer and change it back.
Back to top Go down
DelayedPenalty

PostSubject: Re: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 pm

krauos wrote:
the weekend is almost here. Everyone ready for the race? Delayed/Capitol, any good news with networking issues?

If I can make a reccomendation, it would be for everyone to check their NAT settings, to make sure they are open. I know mine like to default to strict every now and then, and I have to load up my router settings on the computer and change it back.

I honestly haven't touched my Xbox in over a week. I was sick before Thanksgiving, got well enough to go away for the weekend, then inherited a cold from my fiancé, so I'm back in bed again.

I talked to Capitol a couple weeks ago and we both agreed that we need to have defined run groups setup in advance. We'll appoint a room leader for each group who will create the room, invite the 5 other drivers, and then invite Capitol and myself to moderate. Each qualifying group will be spaced 10 minutes apart with a set time to start (don't start until the moderators are in though!). I think this will make things go much smoother.

We also discussed qualifying one night, then doing a full rundown of races the following night, not just a top 8 race. Friday-Saturday seems the most likely option for this to work, since most people have to be up for work/school on Mondays and might not want to be up late on Sundays (myself included).

No promises that this will be the weekend for it (I'm not sure of my schedule, or my health by the weekend at this point), but we'll try and get a definitive date set to get this baby rolling! Maybe shoot for the start of the new year, since the holidays will bring some craziness?
Back to top Go down
krauos

krauos

PostSubject: Re: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Fair enough, hope you get better! I know my Miata will still be in the garage sittin' pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race #1: Road Atlanta Full   Race #1: Road Atlanta Full Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race #1: Road Atlanta Full
Page 1 of 1