Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Forza Motorsport 3 Spec Racing Series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

krauos, #98, spec miata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krauos

krauos

krauos, #98, spec miata Empty
PostSubject: krauos, #98, spec miata   krauos, #98, spec miata Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 pm

From ages 15-23 I raced in SCCA ITA, first generation RX-7. Quit because it cost to much $$$. I then used to play GPL, NR4, and LFS when it first came out. Now I have a really slow computer and an XBOX. I now play FM3. The physics seem good on cars of A class and lower. The physics also seem good on cars without aerodynamic downforce. Which makes the SM class a pretty realistic driving car physics wise in FM3. I like clean fast close racing. This should be it!

I use a modifed xbox 360 wheel.
Back to top Go down
DelayedPenalty

PostSubject: Re: krauos, #98, spec miata   krauos, #98, spec miata Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:12 am

krauos, you're from Michigan, ever race at Waterford Hills in Waterford?

My Dad raced there for 10 seasons, 8 in an ITB VW GTI, winning the class championship once, then switching to 2 seasons in Spec Miata.
Back to top Go down
krauos

krauos

PostSubject: Re: krauos, #98, spec miata   krauos, #98, spec miata Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Ever? holy crap! I grew up there! I started racing a mazda RX-3 when i was 15 years old there. I then got a first gen rx7 and raced it there for a few years, before moving onto SCCA races. Gingerman, grattan, mid-ohio etc...

As a matter of fact up until this year (or last year?) I held the IT-7 lap record, 1:18:6xx i think. I set that on hard race tires back in 2000-2002 or something like that, it was beat with the guys running auto cross tires. Cheaters...

But yea, great track. I have a few IT-7 championships under my belt there. Who knows, we may have met there before? Does your dad still race there? My dad does, #8 red with white racing strip RX-7. His name is Bob.

I would still race but with school and being married, racing is too costly. So i settle for "sim" racing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: krauos, #98, spec miata   krauos, #98, spec miata Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

krauos, #98, spec miata
Page 1 of 1